- What are the hours of operation?
Monday through Thursday 5pm - 10pmFriday and Saturday 4pm - Midnight
- Do I need to make a reservation?
Vista at Lytle Park does not currently accept dining reservations. Please visit the Private Events Page and complete a proposal to book a private buy-out of Vista or Zone Rental for groups up to 20 people.
- Do you offer special menus for dietary restrictions?
The Vista at Lytle Park menu changes seasonally to provide guests with the freshest ingredients and innovative dining options. The menu is designed to accommodate a number of culinary preferences. Please speak with a member of the Vista at Lytle Park team to discuss dietary restrictions and allergies.
- Do you validate parking?
Discounted valet parking of $10 is available for guests who dine with us.
- What health and safety measures is Vista at Lytle Park taking during Covid 19
We have implemented a multi-pronged approach to meet the health and safety requirements of our "Commitment to Clean" standards.In addition, guests are required to wear masks upon entering or moving about the restaurant/bar. Mask may be removed while eating or drinking.
- How do I stay in-the-know about closures for private events?
Follow us on Instagram and check out the Vista Hours story at @lytleparkhotel